You can ring the police, even if you can’t talk.

You can ring 111 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger. If you can’t talk, push 55 to signal that you want the police.

If you would like to contact the police about a person abusing you but not urgently you can call 105 or visit your local police station. An officer will talk to you about all the options available to you. 

If for whatever reason you do not want to speak to the police directly, contact the organisation Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or use the secure online form. It's completely anonymous, no one will know it was you who passed on the information.


Click here for a list of local support organisations based in West Auckland